Sells programs and products by implementing sales plans; supervising sales staff.
•Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
•Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
•Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
•Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
•Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
•Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
•Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
•Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
•Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
•Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
•Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
•Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
•Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
•Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
•Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
•Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer
MJ Consulting Services Chief Operating Officer (Operations/Administration),Vice President, Finance and Operations
Founded in Fall 2014, MJ Consulting Services mission is to increase the awareness and acceptance with the utilization of marijuana and cannabis extract for the medicinal treatment associated with disease and other ailments. Along with this OUR MISSION includes the promotion of health and well being. To accomplish these goals we will depend on the mutual assistance of our friends and associates in the cannabis community.
Reporting to the president and serving as an integral member of the senior management team, the Vice President of Finance and Operations (VP) will be responsible for the development of MJ Consulting Services’s financial management strategy and contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic goals. In addition to the strategic components, the COO will be charged with developing and implementing more sophisticated policies and procedures both in the finance and general operational realms. This is an outstanding opportunity for a finance executive with operational experience and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management to join in a high-growth, mission-driven organization.
Strategy, Vision and Leadership
- Advise the president and other key members of senior management on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Serve as the management liaison to the board and audit committee; effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at select board of directors and committee meetings.
- Contribute to the development of MJ Consulting Services’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the president informed of all critical issues.
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in banking and lease negotiations.
- Develop and write funding strategy for investors.
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance and operations teams.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the annual budget process.
- Ensure that MJ Consulting Services is adhering to the strategic plan, delivering status reports to the board.
- Provide analytical support to MJ Consulting Services’s internal management team including development of internal management reporting capabilities.
- Improve administrative and operational accounting services such as treasury management, 403-B plan, grants payment processing, payroll, accounts payable, and purchasing.
- Business or Accounting degree preferred, a master’s in business administration is preferred
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in a senior management role ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth organization
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Self reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, MJ Consulting Services’s board of directors, and staff
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- Passion for MJ Consulting Services’s mission
We are a new company relocating to the Portland area. Our main thrust is in the cannabis industry. We are building a team and looking for an exceptional individual to act as the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Executive Officer. If you are up to the task of building a new company and share in the rewards we would like to talk. Please reply back with your contact information – phone and email address.
- Management and Operations: 5 years
Web Project Manager/Chief Operating Officer
Web Project Manager Job Duties:
- Establishes Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develops Web solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implements Web solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Oversee developmental and maintenance team.
- Oversee monetization of websites.
Web Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Web Savvy, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Perspective, Problem Solving
- Web development, internet marketing and sales: 3 years
- Project Management: 2 years
We are a new company relocating to the Portland area. Our main thrust is in the cannabis industry. We are building a team and looking for an exceptional individual to act as the Project Manager/Chief Operating Officer. If you are up to the task of building a new company and share in the rewards we would like to talk. Please reply back with your contact information – phone and email address.
- Web Development and Project Management: 3 years
Please submit resume and contact information to:
jobs at MJConsulting.com
MJConsulting is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief. Employment decisions are made without consideration of these or any other factors that employers are prohibited by law from considering. We will not however, hire any closed minded, small thinking bigots.